Yesterday I left the apartment looking like this, my hair begging for some TLC: and came home looking like this (ignore the unmade bed): Quite the improvement don't you think?
Morgan! I found your blog through Kenzie's! It looks like you guys are having a blast in DC! How fun! Here's our blog: justinandmichellemenlove.blogspot.com AND I love your new hair cut!!
8 comments:
Morgan I love the new do. It looks way cute
You look so darn cute! Love the hair!
I absolutely love it! Do you? Your hair was long! Cute Cute Cute. We need to talk- I will try to call you after work. LOVES!
Morgan,
I miss doing your hair, but you look really cute!
Love ya
Looks way cute- I can't wait to get a haircut again- it has been a very long time for me too!
Morgan! I found your blog through Kenzie's! It looks like you guys are having a blast in DC! How fun! Here's our blog: justinandmichellemenlove.blogspot.com AND I love your new hair cut!!
Outstanding Mo! Do girls like to hear that it's kyoot rather than "nice looking". I think it looks terrific. YOU're terrific.
Love the hair! I need a new do like you!
Post a Comment