Thursday, July 31, 2008

Glamour Shots

Geoff loves Batman. I know - we went over this in our previous post, right? Well, Staci sent us this little gem to remind us that his love for Batman, started when he was a little boy. I just can't decide what the best part is - the Batman shirt, the Casio watch, the hiking boots, or the backdrop that Boulton Elementary thought would look amazing. I asked Geoff if the photographer posed him like that or if he came up with that on his own, thinking "Oh yeah, this is gonna make me look good. Ladies?!?"

4 comments:

Sid said...

pretty much the best picture i have ever seen! and for sure geoff posed himself! He looks good! I like the backdrop the best, but that's me.

Anonymous said...

I've got a new desktop!
Marcus

Leslie said...

Ok, I am laughing my head off. That is hilarious. But what I want to know is why I never got an awesome picture like that at Boulton. Was it just A core?

Kawa Rangers said...

Pretty sexy. The whole package just gets me going. I wonder if he has a braided belt on too!