Monday, March 2, 2009

Look What We Got

This is what we woke up to this morning. Beautiful, right? If we still lived in Utah, I probably would have rolled my eyes at yet another snow storm, but since we don't get snow that often here, I had a huge smile on my face. I got an unexpected day off of work and got to take Geoff to school and then relax for the rest of the day. It still seems so silly to me that when it snows a couple of inches, this city shuts down, but I will not complain when it allows me to wake up slow with my cute husband. Plus, I haven't been feeling all that great for the past couple of days so a day of relaxing was just what I needed. Geoff has been dying for Spring to get here, and hoping to be able to put away his "puffy jacket," but today, we were happy to see the white stuff.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Great photo. The snow can be fun when it doesn't come often and you can cancel all plans and just sip cocoa at home by a fire.

Sid said...

awesome- hope that snow clears for us! love ya!