Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas, Etc.

We're finally back from our blogging hiatus. We narrowly escaped the great snow storm in D.C. in time to spend 3 weeks in Utah for Christmas. We had an awesome time. I won't bore anyone with all the details of our trip, but here are some of the stats:

Birthdays Celebrated: 3 (Cindy, Christian, Sid)
Trips to Temple Square: 1
Friends Visited: Lots (Thanks to the Derr's for dinner, Marcus for the fun night out, Chad for lunch, the girls for another fun get-together, and Lynn for watching football with us)
Baptisms: 1 (Christian)
Movies Seen: 2 (Avatar, and Sherlock Holmes)
Calories Consumed: Too many to count
Anniversaries Celebrated: 1 (5 years for Geoff and I - yippee!!)
Times Geoff and I beat Jamie & Scott at Mario Brothers Wii: One Jillion
Spoiled: Rotten

Thank you to our parents and siblings for our awesome gifts and all the fun times. We had so much fun seeing everyone and getting a chance to spend so much time with all our friends and family. Also, we didn't take that many pictures of us - just lots of the nieces and ad nephews. The one picture of us we did get, was this one with my dad jumping in to make us laugh. Love you Dad! Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

Sid said...

good times!!!

Brittany said...

Oh, I'm so glad I got to see you!

Unknown said...

One jillion isn't even real duh
!