On Geoff's last day, we went to a Nationals game. Geoff is proud to say that he had both a Ben's Chili Bowl half smoke and a cheeseburger and fries from Five Guys on the same night. OK, not the whole cheeseburger, just what was leftover from me. It was awesome though - perfect weather, beautiful view, and the Nats won. It was a great way to wind down.
Friday we flew to San Diego to see Josh get married. The wedding was beautiful and we really enjoyed the Torrey Pines location. We only wish we could have stayed a bit longer. It was a quick trip, but well worth it.
We only have 3 weeks left here in D.C. before we head back to SLC. It's coming very, very fast and there are far too many things that I would love to do one last time before we leave. We're just going to enjoy it though and cherish every last moment we have. Next week we get to entertain family and go together to see Geoff officially graduate. From that point on, you can just call him Geoffrey Kris Biehn, Esquire.
3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe you guys are done. For me, that went by so fast. Whats up next?
Hey, too bad your first name isn't Kris and your middle name Geoff because then your initials would be KGB, which would be awesome. One of the only reasons I took the name Clack when Jason and I married was so my initials would be TLC. (I also appreciate the onomatopoeia aspect, too.) Anyway, that is not what I came here to say, though. What I really want to say is Congratulations, Geoff!! Well done, sir. That is a lot of food for one night.
Oh, and good job on the whole finishing law school thing, too. Hope to visit you guys in Utah someday!
One more thing: listening to the new LCD Sounds right now. So far, sooo good.
Post a Comment