Geoff studied and studied throughout all of July for the bar exam so I just played and played. We joined Geoff's family at Eaglewood Golf Course for a beautiful sunset, and a great fireworks show.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Hipstamatic July
It's been a while. I'll try not to bore you terribly with all that has happened over the last couple of months, and instead, just give a brief update, and let the pics (mostly hipstamatic shots, but some just regular) do the rest.
Geoff studied and studied throughout all of July for the bar exam so I just played and played. We joined Geoff's family at Eaglewood Golf Course for a beautiful sunset, and a great fireworks show.
The Hesses had a tasty bbq and a pretty good firework show themselves which we were happy to attend:
And we attended the Bountiful City parade (which I haven't done in at least 7 or 8 years):
Now, when I say "we" in all of the above statements, I really mean me, along with the rest of my family. Geoff was MIA for all of this due to his serious study schedule. Needless to say, we were really missing spending time together, so when the bar exam was finally over with at the end of July, we decided to head up to Park City for a couple of days, where we ate some great food, relaxed, and caught a pretty cool concert.
It was a great way to relax and wind down after the exam.
Thankfully the camera documented much of July because I clearly did a terrible job of it. More to come...
Geoff studied and studied throughout all of July for the bar exam so I just played and played. We joined Geoff's family at Eaglewood Golf Course for a beautiful sunset, and a great fireworks show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment