We then had to drive another 30 minutes or so to get to Seneca. Anyway, I admit, it's nice to get out of the office and see some cool tests and visit some neat facilities, I just wish that they were in some more exciting places...every once in a while, at least.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Oklahoma & Missouri
Traveling for work can be OK sometimes, but most of the time, it's not all it's cracked up to be. At least in my line of work. You see, the companies I visit do things like test explosives and/or build explosive devices. Thus, they are usually in the middle of nowhere. A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of visiting Seneca, MO. This involved flying into Tulsa, OK and driving about 1-1/2 hours to my hotel in Miami. Miami, you say? Yes, but Miami Oklahoma - not Miami Florida. I hate those cities that deceive you like that. It's like Paris, Idaho, or London, Kentucky. This is what Oklahoma looks like between Tulsa and Miami. 

We then had to drive another 30 minutes or so to get to Seneca. Anyway, I admit, it's nice to get out of the office and see some cool tests and visit some neat facilities, I just wish that they were in some more exciting places...every once in a while, at least.
We then had to drive another 30 minutes or so to get to Seneca. Anyway, I admit, it's nice to get out of the office and see some cool tests and visit some neat facilities, I just wish that they were in some more exciting places...every once in a while, at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment