Saturday, November 12, 2011

Baby's First Pictures

We've had a lot of ultrasounds of baby boy - yes, he is a boy. We found out we would have a little fella' pretty early and we've been gearing up ever since. I think the day after we found out, Geoff ordered the blu-ray box set of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Need I remind you that he is a geek? Anyway, because of all the ultrasounds, we've been lucky enough to get quite a few good pictures of the little guy. Every time I see him I'm impressed at how much he is growing. This is a picture of his tiny hand and foot at only 13 weeks: And now check him out - he's pretty much the biggest stud I know (besides Geoff, of course).

7 comments:

The Robinson's said...

YAY FOR BOYS!! WOOT WOO!

Brittany said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!! He is already adorable. Can't wait!

Kami said...

Congratulations Morgan! Boys are the best! I'm excited for you.

Bridget said...

Congrats on the boy! Yay!

Hey, can you email me your home address? I'm sending Christmas cards and realize I don't have a current one for you guys. Thanks!

bridget.rawlins@gmail.com

Cam kawa said...

Congrats guys! Yo Geoff, call me. It's about playing some ball on Friday the 23rd.

Cam 801-717-5826

Heisenberg said...

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6701398/breaking-bad-rpg

Alexis Poelman said...

Morgan! I want to see some pics of that little boy! Hope you post some soon :). Xoxo