particularly like cake, so I've been avoiding it. Selfish, I know. I made the cake just for him and he loved it - proved it by eating 1/2 of it by himself in one sitting. I've been thinking a lot lately about the little things that I love about him. Some of them are listed here:- The way he smells when we go out on a date
- His ability to play the guitar - any song he wants - by ear
- His big, bright, blue eyes
- How when we sleep in together and he wakes up before me, I roll over and find him just staring at me and smiling
- His love for art and photography
- When I can hear him giggling to himself from a different room when he's watching America's Funniest Home Videos. He's the only one I know that still watches this show and thinks it's funny

- The way he can make me feel better just by giving me a big hug and telling me he loves me
- How he loves breakfast for dinner
- When he makes up songs and sings them in the shower, while cooking, wherever
He means the world to me and I love every little piece of him.
We hope all of you had a beautiful day, wherever you were and no matter who you were with. It's nice having an excuse to tell people how much we love them. I love you Geoff...
4 comments:
That was so sweet Morgan. What a great guy you have. And good for you for making him his cake! Nathan loves lemon desserts but I don't at all. When I am feeling generous I make him lemon meringue. Then he REALLY knows I love him. :)
Cute mo- Sounds like you guys had fun. thnaks so much for the sweet valentines day card. It made me cry. Hope you guys had a fun day!
Hey sister!! That is sooo tute!! Im glad you still kinda like Geoff. Thats kinda important I think in Marriage. I mean Im no expert but for reals. PS thanks for the card it made me smile. I put it up next to the flowers I got from Scott. It so cute sitting on my chest in my apt. If you want prof just go to my myspace page and its in my V-Day pictures. www.myspace/jamiegerl.com you don't have to be a memeber just lookie. ;) love you!!
ps that was the wrong site address its myspace.com/jamiegerl. so there.
Post a Comment