Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Will

It was dad's birthday on Tuesday and we wanted to post something little to let him know how much we love him. Both of our dads have birthdays in February and it is fun to celebrate both of them. We have the best dads in the world. Top 5 reasons we love Will:

5. His true red blood - if anyone has ever been to a Ute game or watched on TV with my dad, you know what we're talking about.
4. His garden - tomatoes, potatoes, squash, carrots, fresh herbs, mm, mm, good.
3. His ability to cook - everything he makes is delicious and he's always trying new things. We love being his taste testers!
2. The Trips of Death - although we tease him, he really does a wonderful job of finding the most amazing hikes for us each year. If it weren't for him, we would never have seen this: or this:
1. His laugh - it is absolutely contagious and can make you laugh harder than you ever thought was possible.

Sorry this post is a little late - I have to blame Geoff for being on the computer constantly. We love you dad and hope you had an awesome birthday! Thanks for everything you do for us. We miss you so much and can't wait until we get to see you again. Hope your foot is healing so we can go on another trek this year. Love you lots!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Happy birthday Uncle Will! And I do love your garden tomatoes. It's been way too long since I have had one.

Sid said...

Good tribute to dad. We do have the best dad in the freakin world. We are headed up there today to have his b-day dinner. Guess what it is- Hot dogs and potato salad. Tony's mouth has been watering since we found out what he was having. Such a boy dinner!

Will McGregor said...

Thank you Momo and Geoff. Not sure what trail we were on when we saw that second spectacle, though. I love you both.

Alexis Poelman said...

Precious! It sounds like I'd like your Dad, too ... GO UTES! Hey, I'm soo glad that you found Mike and me in bloggers-ville. We're new, but I'm already totally addicted. We definitely need to hang out. We'll get our act together and have you guys over soon. See you Sunday!