We've been busy the past couple weeks but have been able to squeeze in some notable activities. Last night we met our first reality show star - Spike from Top Chef. We walked through the rain on Capitol Hill to get a burger at his new restaurant, Good Stuff Eatery. The burgers were delicious, the atmosphere was cool, and Spike was incredibly laid back and friendly. I would have asked for a picture, but both Geoff and I had burger fixin's all over our faces and hands, and were anxious to get home to finish watching the Presidential debate.Today, we took a walk down to Dupont Circle to try out the famous Hello Cupcake treats. I ordered the peanut butter swirl while Geoff opted for the original, vanilla. Again, delicious (but pricey).
We also got to help our friend Ryan say goodbye to his twenties and hello to his thirties last weekend. It was a fun party with all of our friends. You can see some pictures of the party here.
Finally, we were so sad to hear we lost one of our favorite actors today. What will we do without Cool Hand Luke? Seriously, can you resist those eyes?
3 comments:
Yeah, its hard to imagine Hollywood without Paul Newman. YOu guys are so lucky to be in D.C. There is so much to do and see there.Sounds like you're doing it all!
fun dog sitting, now maybe you have baby fever! just teasin- any hoo- D.C. sounds way fun can't wait to see it, i swear if it's the last thing i do we are coming!
I can't resist the eyes nor the salad dressing. I want to live where famous people lurk. Jealous!
Post a Comment