Utah football. Is there anything greater in this life? OK, OK. Maybe a few things are greater, but I still love it. Because they don't broadcast any of the Utes games on TV here in D.C., both Geoff and I had major football withdrawal last year. So when we heard the opening game against Michigan would be shown on ESPN2, you can imagine how excited we were. It wasn't a pretty win, but it was a win. Go Utes!
5 comments:
I had to work during Saturdays game. I had to call dad on my lunch to get the update!! I love the UTES!!!!
okay- i heard what a good game it was. we were hunting so we missed it- not like we would have watched it anyway, but oh well we like to stay informed!
Go Utes! (except for when I need my husband...then I just hate them :)
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the card, and for your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. It helps knowing that you have the support of family and friends.
How about them Utes over the weekend!!!
yay!! go utes.
Post a Comment