Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Who doesn't love Halloween? You get to dress up in whatever you want and eat whatever you want. Perfect. After trick-or-treating on Embassy Row, Zach and Alicia were nice enough to host a party and invite everyone over for chili, scones, homemade root beer, caramel corn, etc. We had a ton of fun partying with our friends last night and loved seeing everyone's costumes. We went as a "Team of Mavericks." Think about it...

We partied with Popeye and Olive Oyl, Juno (who was actually due last night-what a trooper!) and Bleeker, and some sweet aerobics instructors straight from the 80's. We are so grateful for our awesome friends and we always have so much fun with them - thanks everyone for keeping us laughing. Can't wait until our next get-together!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

How fun! That Juno costume cracks me up!

Sid said...

That looks like a blast- i too love the juno idea! way funny!

Unknown said...

I love your costume, its so fun to dress up. I love the Juno costume, what a good idea!

Jeremy and Neeley said...

Love the costumes! Very funny-okay so I got to the site I thought was yours from Sidney's blog and was so confused at the extremely liberal couple on it; and Jeremy & I thought that Geoff looked REALLY different...duh. Aahhhh it all makes sense now. It's so great to see what you guys are up to! Love ya sweetie!