Monday, July 6, 2009

Independence Day Etc.

Geoff and I had a great Holiday weekend. We spent the 3rd with the Biehn's at Eaglewood golf course eating sandwiches, playing games, and, of course, watching the awesome firework show. On the 4th, we woke up early and drove up Big Cottonwood Canyon to the Lake Blanche trail head. It was the most beautiful day and the lake was absolutely gorgeous - thanks for taking us Dad! When we made it back down the mountain, we headed to the pool to spend a few hours relaxing in the sun and playing pool basketball. We then got to go to a BBQ at my sisters house and watch all the neighborhood kids go crazy for fireworks. It was pretty hysterical. It was tons of fun though and we definitely ate some delicious food.

Also, my cute sister got married a couple weeks ago - the wedding was beautiful, like the bride. That same weekend we had a McGregor family reunion and it was awesome to see all my Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. We had a great couple of days up in Midway. Can't wait until we get together again.

We know there's been a serious lack of blogging lately, but as you can see, we've been having way too much fun here in Utah. We'll try to be better at keeping up.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks fun! Glad to have you back in Utah for a short while. Maybe we will see you roaming the neighborhood!

Sid said...

you guys are geeks, why didn't you post the butt pics?

Unknown said...

Hey Mo, Jamie is such a pretty bride! I would love to get together soon and go swimming. When are you free?

Bridget said...

It was so fun to see you Morgan! I want to know what Sid is talking about with the butt pics! :) Whatever they are I'm sure I want to see them. :)