Happy Halloween! Tonight I was amazed at how well my husband knows me. I called him on my way home because I was stuck in traffic. I already have a 45 minute commute on a normal day. Throw Halloween traffic into the mix, commute extends to 2 hours! That's right - 2 hours! Needless to say, I was extremely frustrated because I just wanted to get home to have dinner and greet trick-or-treaters. I was tired and slightly grumpy by the time I parked my car, took the elevator up to our floor and walked into our apartment. But then I saw him. How could anyone see this and not smile and start laughing? Not only had he dressed up like a total geek, but he had dinner made, the table set, and candles lit. He knew I would be grumpy and exactly what he could do to cheer me up. It was pretty hysterical and I knew I needed to create a post for posterity's sake.
We hope everyone is enjoying their Halloween. We are missing Dads chili, Parsons Bakery sugar cookies, and dressing up like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.Loves.
6 comments:
Oh boy- I am glad we missed that costume! Nice legs Geoff! We missed you guys last night- oh boy did ella have a freakin blast! It was Barneylicious. I will send pics soon!
Can anyone else see the camel toe?
Hi Mo and Geoff. We missed you last night. We even talked about the Ninja Turtles outfits from last year. If it makse you feel any better, it took Mom 1hr 40 min to drive from the new IMC to Lindsay's house on Halloween night. Same problem, just ridiculous Halloween traffic. Chili was really good this year, and I made lots more. Problem was that the weather was so warm it wasn't really chili weather. I love the new furniture!
Hi Mo and Geoff, We love the new furniture. Not so much the Geoff costume. We missed you lots, especially the Ninja Turtles outfits. By the way, it took Mom 1 hr 40 min to drive from IMC to Lindsay's house. Same prob--just Halloween traffic. The chili was really good this year, and I made a lot more. Problem was that the weather was so warm it didn't seem like chili weather. Spiderman and Batman didn't even wear jackets. We love you both.
Hi Mo and Geoff,
I am having my first day off in 12 days . The move to IMC has been a once in a lifetime experience. Something I will never forget. Very long two weeks 10 15 hour days but in the end everything went smooth with the move and the babies all did great. No problems, acidents, deaths etc, which was the point of all of the work. We love and miss you especially on Halloween. Love the costume Geoff. Will you wear that for us on our visit. Mo if it makes you feel any better I also had the comute from ____ 1 hour and 40 minutes to get from 5300 south to Lindsays. Ug. Love you tons. MOM
Mo and Geoff,
I am having my first day off in 12 days. It has been a real experience the move to IMC. A once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget. All the work was worth it however since all the babies got moved and did just great. After all that was the point of working so hard to keep the "little critters" safe. Loved the costume Geoff hope you will wear that when we come to visit. We really missed you on Halloween but looks like you had a great time. Counting the days until our visit. I also had a hiddeous drive home MO 1 hour and 4o minutes from 5300 so to Lindsay house. ug.. Love you tons.
MOM
Post a Comment