Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cribs Episode 3

I've been promising I would post some pictures of our place now that we have some more furniture and accessories. Keep in mind, there is still a long way to go, but think of how far we have come. Don't remember what it looked like when we first moved in? Click here or here for a reminder. Thanks to both sets of parents, and our siblings for helping our place get to where it is now. Our living room now looks like this:
Our mirror, which we are in love with, will be hung horizontally over our couch whenever my hubby gets around to it. It's finally coming together and we finally have something on our walls - they needed it desperately considering we are not allowed to paint and the whole place is stark white. Next project? The bedroom. We'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow, that looks great! And I love your floor.

Branko L. said...

Looking nice! Much better than cardboard table. I didn't even have to click the link to remember.
I have yet to find a place in SD, but I'm sure it will be a card board pallace for a few months once I do. Any tips!?

Sid said...

Finally i get to see your place- looks good. I can't wait to see it in person one day!