My sister and her husband had their 2nd little baby girl on Friday night. We are so glad that Ava arrived safely and that both mom and baby are doing fine. I unfortunately have no pictures at this time but will post some as soon as someone sends me some from home. I have only one fuzzy picture on my phone but Ava still looks really cute with little round cheeks. We can't wait to meet her. We feel like the luckiest Aunt and Uncle in the world because we got a new nephew and a new niece only a few months apart. We are going to spoil them both rotten when we come home to visit. Congratulations Sid and Tone!

3 comments:
Thanks Mo- she is so cute! I get to go home tomorrow (yeah), so as soon as I get settled I will send you some good pics. Love you guys (again, sorry about the name, we all have good taste!).
Congrats on the new babe in the family! It's fun to see all these new babies coming into your family since our family (me and my siblings) are all done having babies.
She is a cutie and has a beautiful name.
Congrats on the new baby girl in the family!
Post a Comment